Contestants 2015 Miss Multiverse
Interview With Miss Multiverse America
- Age: 22
- Representing country: The United States of America
- Height: 5'7
- Measurements: 32-28-32D
Tia´s Motto in life “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
We asked Tia to write a short paragraph describing who she is:
I am intelligent, ambitious, hard-working, caring and most importantly, thriving to live and be the best that I can be. I make large lists of dreams, and accomplish them; Miss America Multiverse has been who I am, before Miss Multiverse was created, and I am confident that I represent every aspect of the multi-facets in a young woman today.
Click to read more
We asked Tia why she entered this competition:
“The opportunity to spend 2 weeks with accomplished, strong women from around the world, to work with orphanages, is beyond humbling and honorable. I'm so excited to make memories of a lifetime, and hopefully have the chance to show you what I can do with 365 days, and traveling the world to make a difference with an international title!”
“I love kayaking, snorkeling, designing clothes, gardening, shopping, and traveling”
“Singing, dancing, magic, and connecting people (networking, fundraising, etc.)”
“At the age of 20, I graduated from University of Florida with a degree in Public Relations, majoring in Marketing. I was able to get a degree in communications, and journalism in High school, graduating with Magna Cum Laude, and President's List. I'm honored to have studied in Italy, Australia and England”
“I've been a full-time model since the age of 16. I originally worked to save for college (until I was awarded scholarships), which evolved into amazing friendships andopportunities that have lead me anywhere from a feature in my favorite magazine, to shooting a cover of a book in Australia”
We asked Tia to tell us 5 things we’d be most surprised to learn about her....
- I've raised over $150,000 individually for special needs people through fundraisers, not including giving 5 cars to families in need with wheel chair lifts, hand gas & brakes, etc.
- I was a columnist for The Observer at age 13, and was lucky enough to interview some of my favorite stars growing up! (Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, The Jonas Brothers, etc.)
- I won Miss Teen Florida US just a few days after my 18th birthday, following winning Miss Florida US a few days after my 21st birthday... I have really good luck with faith!
- I attended Miss USA, Miss America, Miss United States, Miss World (in England!), Miss Universe, and judged/hosted many pageants just last year!
- I love life, and I believe in good karma.
We asked Tia what awards she has won:
President's Bronze, Silver, Gold community service award, President's Academic award, President's list, Dean's List, Governor's Point of Light Honor, Proclamation from the Mayor, Medallion of Excellance, Outstanding Community Service for class of 2011, Principal's positive public relations award, National Society of High Scholars, President of Key Club, V.P. of Rotary senior year, and many scholarships.
We Asked Tia what charities she is affiliated with:
Daytona Star Center for the homeless, Boys & Girls Club of America, Relay for Life, Oceanview Nursing Home, dozens of humane soceities, Paul Newman's Camp Boggy Creek for special needs people, Kiwanis, Children's Miracle Network, Knights of Columbus, Make-A-Wish foundation, Shands hospital, and dozens of other charities.
Tia´s list of top print or commercial jobs to date:
- 24 Heurs of Leman's Podium model in France, Australia and dozens of races across the USA feautured in many race magazines, newspapers and websites.
- Cover model for "Once Upon a Time" book in Melbourne, Australia.
- Cover model and Feauture for Observer's 100-year anniversary edition.
- World famous Iron Horse catalog
- ESM Cover Girl- Sponsored by DNA energy drink for Eastern Surf Magazine
- Miss United States Website; Miss Florida US
- Print model for Flopeeze shoes; Official Flopeeze Ambassador
- Swim Suit USA Calendar, and Tropic Beauty Calendar Model & Front page website.
- Numerous full page features in Super Models Unlimited Magazine, along with 3 full page write-ups in Pageantry Magazine, East Coast Current, Fluid Magazine, Savvy Magazine, Patsy’s Magazine, Hamptons Social, and multiple others.
- Won Super Model award, and Won Pageantry spirit award.
- Aqua Leisure Pool Supplies; Sold in Target
- Hawaiian Tropic Calendar/ Print Model
- Winner & Model for Miami Art weeks fashion show, & display.
TV Experience. Commercial. Speaking roles. Music videos
- Universal Motown leading role (Rich Girl$) music video for Down With Webster.
- (Sold Platinum) Bright House music on demand, Nominated for Much Music artist of the year 2010.
- Other music videos for Timmy Rivers, BEU Sisters, Mikel Knight, etc.
- Guest speaker at Florida Realtors Convention
- Fashion TV Host Speaker Swimsuit International Model Search in Nassau Bahamas, and Eva Longoria's New Year's Bash in Biminis, Bahamas.
- Introducing bands for Much Music Canada during the Warped Tour.
- Brighthouse Commercial for Venetian Bay 2008 & Disney Channel Games, Interviewer.
- Small/large speaking positions with MTV, Disney, Universal Studios, Fuel TV SHOWS, etc.
- Radio Co-host fill in for WELE; “Daytona’s Most Powerful Am Radio Station.”
- Head Anchorwoman for school news team (5 years)
- Emcee’s Our Shining STARS pageant 2005-2015 & several Daytona Festivals.
- Dancer for Nascar, Daytona 500 Tribute to America for 5 years.
- Working with Kelly Clarkson, Bon Jovi, Chebby Checkers, Vannessa Williams.
- Dancer for Ashanti’s Christmas party at Disney World, and Lead singer for Disney's Choir.
- Grand Marshall for New Smyrna Speed Track